Along treat us all for a movie yesterday and being an avid fan of Malay movie, guess what she choose?
Oh well yes, KL Gangster.
You see, not that I don’t want to support local movie scenes. I do. I watched almost all Mamat Khalid’s movie at cinema and I buy Astro First instead of pirate DVD okay.
But the things is, I had a super rough week last week. I still have to work on Saturday and rush to the cinema 30 minutes before show starts so the last thing I want to watch is people fighting!!! I want to watch Kungfu Panda. I need some love and laughter and happiness.
But yeah ticket bought so I grab some drinks, popcorn and hotdog, and enjoy my dinner while watching it…
…dan otak aku sakit lepas tu.
Let me tell you why;
- I think we had enough of scene berlari2 di Petaling Street already. Comeee onnnnn. Buat la JB Gangster ke Georgetown Gangster ke. New place already!!! Dah la aku rasa scene itu adalah exaggerate gila.Kalau la ada manusia lari2 bawak pistol dekat KL tu, memangggg takde orang dah laa nak datang Malaysia nih.
- What is with the slang la?? Let chinese do all that slang boleh? Dah la usage habis semua tunggang langgang. Pening aku dah sikit2 ‘maaa’ sikit2 ‘maaaa’ Kalau nak sangat lenkali cakap cantonese je terus.
- Shamsul, kau mengarah je la. Aku serious tak larat tengok kau berlakon cakap dah macam kejap melayu kejap cina. Untuk mengubati sakit otak aku, aku terus anngap je kau mix melayu & chinese. Mungkin make sense sikit.
- What is with the plot? Kejap nak cari family,kejap berebut kawasan, kejap berebut Aaron Aziz.
- I know it’s an action movie but can it be action packed and comes TOGETHER with a brilliant storyline?
It is sad you know because when I watched it last night, the hall almost packed. People are starting to support local movie scenes so directors,please, instead of the collection and all you business plans & profit,please also think of the quality. The art. Kata orang seni. Asyik self-proclaim orang seni but what I see you’re just a business man who prioritize the profit more than its quality.
Oh tapi credit perlu dibagi kepada Sofi Jikan & Adi Putra for their originality.
Ok especially Sofi Jikan. Kasi la apa pun, he rocked it like nobody business!!!! That’s acting okay Shamsul Yusof. That, is what we call act.
I pray pray pray that he’ll be more and more succesful and will have more and more money and chance that he will produce a movie and I hope it’s gonna be as great as his acting.
Oh, I mean Sofi Jikan, bukan Shamsul Yusof.
Shamsul, gua letih la tengok lu, maaaaa.
(Sakit otak tak?)